As the war rages on in Ukraine, our top priority at Jobbatical is to support the Ukrainian people with all the tools and resources at our disposal.
It is crucial that the horrifying situation does not become normalized in our hearts and minds, and that people and governments around the world continue the effort to help Ukraine and stop the war.
Like many others over these past two weeks, we’ve compiled a list of links anyone can use to donate or otherwise support Ukraine and its people—both those who remain and those who have been displaced.
Below, you will find the most recent updates about consular services.
Supporting Ukraine with donations
Since the beginning of the invasion, many ways to donate have been widely shared all over social media. Often, the sheer amount of information has been overwhelming. Here are some of the causes and organizations we at Jobbatical have donated to.
- Come Back Alive is the largest foundation providing support to the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
- The National Bank of Ukraine opened a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- If you’re in Estonia, consider a donation to the NGOs raising funds for displaced people.
- The Voices of Children Foundation has been helping children affected by the war in Ukraine since 2015
- UNHCR has stepped up operations and capacity in Ukraine and neighboring countries and is asking for donations.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross remains active in Ukraine to protect the lives of victims.
- Imagine Ukraine helps refugees, providing practical life assistance and orientation, including job search. You can list a job or volunteer as a coach.
The war in Ukraine has driven millions of people from their homes and caused unspeakable damage. We urge everyone to donate as much as they can and seek out any other ways to help, such as volunteering and, of course, protesting.
To everyone directly affected by this war, we extend our deepest sympathy and all the support we can muster. To everyone else, please remember to follow trustworthy news sources and only reshare verified information.
Immigration support for companies relocating Ukrainian citizens
We’re constantly monitoring the situation in Ukraine and the immigration offices we have relationships with, to be able to give the most accurate and timely updates to those affected.
We continue to offer free consultations for companies working to bring their Ukrainian employees to Spain, Estonia, Portugal, the Netherlands, and Germany.
Our immigration experts are continuously updating this page with the most up-to-date information about developments in consular services for Ukrainian nationals moving to Estonia, Spain, Germany, Portugal, or the Netherlands.
Keep an eye out for updates here or contact us at email@example.com for your consultation.